Monday, June 29, 2009

Charging ahead

Lately I've been using P90X at home. Fun thing about exercising is that to get the best results you need to make it a scheduled part of your day, you can't just leave it out and have the idea of "I'll get to it when I get to it."

Well as someone involved in online network marketing the exact same applies, schedule your day so that you have time to create and post content, to call leads, to tweak your web pages. Even more important is limiting your break time, remember, you're on your computer which if you're like me has gigabytes of games and even more movies/songs/TV shows. I'm not saying never take a break, infact taking an hour out to walk your dog or go for a jog can refresh those creative energies but don't let your day get away from you.

In the mean time, in the wake of the death of the "king of pop" Micheal Jackson, another 50 year old died this weekend Billy Mays to so called "pitchmaster".

No comments:

Post a Comment